6 Colors in Standard Thermoplastic
ABS-M30 is up to 25-70 percent stronger than standard Stratasys ABS and is an ideal material for conceptual modeling, functional prototyping, manufacturing tools, and end-use-parts. ABS-M30 has greater tensile, impact, and flexural strength than standard ABS
This strong, affordable material helps you try out more ideas, test more often and work iteratively, ultimately leading to less risk and better products that go to market faster.
- Greater tensile, impact, and flexural strength than standard Stratasys ABS
- Layer bonding is significantly stronger for a more durable part than standard Stratasys ABS
- Versatile Material: Good for form, fit and functional applications
- Good blend of mechanical and aesthetic properties.
- Available in six colours
- Creates realistic functional tests parts which can also be used for end use.
Get More Information
- Full name: acrylonitrile butadiene styrene
- Colours: Ivory white blue black red dark gray
- Layer Thickness: 0.013 inch (0.330 mm), 0.010 inch (0.254 mm), 0.007 inch (0.178 mm), 0.005 inch (0.127 mm)
- Support Structure: Soluble
- Tensile Strength: 5,200 psi (36 MPa)
- Tensile Elongation: 4.0%
- Flexural Stress: 8,800 psi (61 MPa)
- IZOD Impact, notched: 2.6 ft-lb/in (139 J/m)
- Heat Deflection: 204°F (96°C)